Monday

October 22, 2006

Woke up at four and watched a really bad flick in which the director wanted James Belushi to actually act, also featuring an aged Liza Minelli. I came in half-way, so channel 7 never bothered to inform me what the movie was. It'll always be that bad James Belushi flick with Liza Minelli, to differentiate it somehow from the others.
But did get to catch all the early Sunday morning political shows, including GW Bush with George Stephanopoulos. A total puppet show. Even though GS gave John Kerry double the time to respond to the president's interview, it all seemed so utterly staged that it was bad, worse than small Midwestern town dinner theater, theater (a runing theme for Sunday mornings apparently).
But whatever. My back bike tire has a slow leak, and that requires immediate action as I don't drive.
Thinking later of watching Bumming in Beijing, after we (Sha & I) clean the studio and do some laundry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home