Saturday

Saint Patrick's Day, 2007

So spring break is upon me & just in time weather & burnoutwise & I've decided to knock off my office jobby-job for the duration, leaving me this midnight going through my half scribbled through notebooks and mounds of papers next to the typewriters deciding which of the myriad projects I've somehow managed to start and let drop that I will pay attention to over the course of the next nine days. Do I revisit the Jingletown project? stay focused on the Hills project? or just devote all my time to the Hundreds project which is in the editing phase, the most umpleasant phase by a factor of a million, but closest to done?

I also have the huge urge to rework my way through Wheelock's Latin Grammar as prep for a Virgil based summer project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home