Saturday

July 6, 2007

Thanks to Dillon for bringing a huge-ass hauling truck yesterday to help me move my sad four pieces of furniture. Beautiful overkill. [By the bye, Dillon is now curating a brand spanking new poetry series (I don't even think it has a name yet) at West Oakland's Gallery of Urban Art.]

This means that I now have no excuse for living out of boxes and leaving crap everywhere on the floor. Think the forest and leaves, except it's my floor and pieces of random paper. Yep, no excuse.

I can also start moving my books home (where I actually read them) from my office (where they are decoration).

I forgot how much talk radio I listened to the last time I didn't have a TV. I don't actualy listen. It's more for what Rodney called "the sonic shape of people talking."

Rodney's in town tomorrow night for benshi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home