Monday

September 28, 2008

1. Got up early and made coffe at home for the first time in months. It was nice to have the place smell like coffee.
2. Watched an episode of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century online. I hope that people wear disco lycra outfits in the future. Wondering if people really thought Gil Gerard was good looking in 1979.
3. Got envelopes ready for a mass WORK mailing tomorrow.
4. Rode my bike around the docks in West Oakland.
5. Rode my bike to Issues to drop off WORK no. 9. If you live in Oakland, you should go there and buy something. They are wonderful people and it's a good store.
6. Since I was already kinda in the neighborhood, dropped by to visit Eric King & Sylvia. They introduced me to cucumber water (cucumber, water, lemon juice & a sprig or two of mint).
7. Rode from Eric's towards downtown via Webster at Eric's suggestion. It was much more pleasant than MLK (ie, less traffic & more neighborhoody).
8. Dropped by 21 Grand and chatted with Darren Jenkins a little. The new show is up. I won't say anything about it, but I'm wondering how the First Friday crowd will react/process it.
9. Read a few short stories in Sembene Ousmane's Tribal Scars.
10. Wondering if I have jury duty tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home