Saturday

July 18, 2009

1. Have been getting up around 5ish, so I can go to the gym at 7 before I have to go to work.
2. Joined another gym. This one has a pool and a sauna and whatnot. It's the kind of place that if you brought a book, you really could spend the better part of a day there. My other one, while much cheaper and closer, doesn't have amenities like fans to help cope with the 100 degree Beijing days.
3. Student loans are on my ass.
4. Re-reading Kerouac's Big Sur. When I read it as an 18 year old, I didn't really understand all the cynicism.
5. I want to tell the West Bay team that Dan Fisher was totally a legal substitution and that Mr. Fisher was in on the Poet's Basketball from day two.
6. Been looking for places to use as an art studio/alternative space for things.
7. That is sometimes hard, as developers are knocking down everything affordable in Beijing to build gigantic pricey high-rise apartment buildings.
8. Listening to a lot of baseball over the internet.

1 Comments:

Blogger rodney k said...

Hi David,

What happens between 5 and 7? Keep cool ...

06:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home