Monday

April 5, 2010

1. It's Tomb Sweeping Day in China, so I got the day off.

2. I have some work up in the current issue of Moria: http://www.moriapoetry.com/v12i123.html

3. Got Jeffrey Schrader's Art Fraud (BlazeVox 2010) in the mail, and immediately read 2/3rds of it before I had to go to work. I'll write at more length about it soon. A good example of the poet as critic.

4. Caught opening day action via the internet. That made me very happy this morning. My fantasy team looks stronger than last year's.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dillon Westbrook said...

Headed to Opening Night of the MLB Farm System. See how many pitches they let Sheets get in before Beane trades him for some 14-year-old Dominicans.

08:10  
Blogger Mr. Horton said...

He won't trade too much until just before the All-Star break when it looks like they might actually have a shot at something.

Watched Jason Kendall catch for the Royals this morning. Very strange.

I got Andrew Bailey and Justin "My arm is fresh from a year off" Duchscherer on my fantasy team.

23:56  
Blogger Dillon Westbrook said...

In case you're thinking of also adding Sheets- don't.

08:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home