Friday

December 3, 2010

1. Had a good Chengdu plan, but that got back-burnered and switched to a week in sleepy-sleeps Inner Mongolia, where I plan to actually sleep (been insomniacking lately) and to have a solid chunk of time to focus on writing.

Bringing:
Abraham Smith, Hank (Action Books, 2010)
Sawako Nakayasu, hurry home honey (Burning Deck, 2009)
Lawrence Ferlinghetti, Coney Island
&
Uncle Walt's, Leaves of Grass

2. Recently, relistening to a lot of bands like Husker Du, Fugazi, Neutral Milk Hotel, and their ilk.

3. My US credit card has decided that, even though I live in China and they send my invoices to Beijing, the fact that I tried to use my card in China is suspect. They denied my attempt to use the card and sent the transaction to the fraud department. This has been nothing but a headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home