Monday

Dragon Boat Day, 2011

Dreams about dead fish in a bucket.
Dreams about a Scooby-Doo mansion.
Dreams about a murder most complicated.
Dreams about trains.
Dreams about a long table and many guests, no feast.
Dreams about walking around the neighborhood.
Dreams where I speak fluent Mandarin.
Dreams where I speak rusty French.
Dreams where I play hockey and wear a size 8 skate.
Dreams of arson.
Dreams of where I am involved in some international scandal and am unaware of my role.
Dreams that would make good radio plays.
Dreams that are more sonic than visual.
Dreams about villages and tundra.
Dreams about past and futures times.
Dreams about two-legged dogs.
Dreams about mahjong.
Dreams about everything being alright.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dillon Westbrook said...

great last line.

11:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home